Business Formations Solicitors share their experiences
David Cameron invited business formations solicitors, entrepreneurs, investors, businesses and interested individuals to come and share their experiences of setting up a new business at a recent joint UKTI/BIS conference in central London.
Through the Red Tape challenge website, the Prime minister has said that entrepreneurs will have a chance to have a say in how the government could help launch new businesses. The government say that they understand that how new style business models may fall foul of regulations that were intended for another age.
David Cameron said: ‘Today I can announce we’re expanding the Red Tape Challenge, so it doesn’t just cover the red tape that affects businesses today, but the businesses of tomorrow too. Because we’ve heard from start-ups that they’re innovating so fast, their innovations are out-stripping the regulation that currently exists’.
‘At its simplest deregulation has got to be about making it easier to start a business and making it easier to employ people. And I’m determined to do both’.
There are serious issues to think about before going ahead and forming a company. At Myers Lister Price our specialist team of business formations solicitors understand the complexity of business formation and will help you work through and resolve all issues that arise.
We will keep you abreast of all changes in law related to forming a business and will guide you through all the steps and procedures which must be followed. Our business formations solicitors are here to help at every stage of the process.
If you require legal advice or assistance from our business formations solicitors please contact our Commercial legal team, at Myers Lister Price Solicitors on 0845 0738 445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Myers Lister Price Solicitors News
- May 24th, 2013Breach of Contract What’s it worth?
- May 24th, 2013Taking out a life insurance policy is a great way to protect your family’s future.
- May 22nd, 2013The Patent Box – a gift for all innovative companies.
- May 21st, 2013Intellectual Property Bill published
- May 16th, 2013Crowdsourcing – beware of the pitfalls.
- May 16th, 2013Did you know that you do not have to use your insurance company’s choice of solicitor to pursue a personal injury claim?
- May 13th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers has successfully recovered over £30,000 in injury compensation.
- May 10th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers has successfully recovered £21,000 in injury compensation…
- May 8th, 2013Great news for Cheshire!
- May 7th, 2013Great result for SEONext
- May 3rd, 2013Employee Shareholders will now become law – Royal Assent is expected today and BIS intends to implement this new, third, type of employment status in autumn 2013.
- May 3rd, 2013Employment Tribunal fees to be introduces later this year…
- May 2nd, 2013Developments on Employee-Owned Companies
- April 29th, 2013Could a franchise be your ideal fresh start?
- April 29th, 2013Are you being treated fairly?
- April 29th, 2013The latest on Employee Shareholder Status
- April 17th, 2013Will a new “employee shareholder” status be introduced?
- April 12th, 2013The Courts Arrive on YouTube
- April 9th, 2013The death of legal aid – there are alternatives.
- April 9th, 2013Not so happy bunny now…
- April 2nd, 2013April fool?
- March 25th, 2013But it’s my name too!
- March 21st, 20132,150 AstraZeneca Job Losses reported at Alderley Park, Cheshire
- March 20th, 2013Pension Pitfalls
- March 20th, 2013Have you been TUPE’d???
- March 15th, 2013Contact a dispute resolution solicitor before agreeing any settlement.
- March 13th, 2013Intellectual property solicitors settle legal dispute for the Fred Perry fashion label.
- March 13th, 2013Council Tax Rise To Hit Beneficiaries Of Estates
- March 12th, 2013Use a commercial solicitor to keep your business compliant.
- March 12th, 2013Cash is King and Europe agrees. The new law comes into effect on 16th March.
MLP Solicitors in the news
- November 1st, 2012MLP Rebrand in Manchester Law Society Messenger
- October 23rd, 2012MLP Solicitors launches MediaCity office
- October 22nd, 2012Digital brand blunders
- October 17th, 2012Legal firm launches North West Air Ambulance support fund
- October 16th, 2012How SMEs can Prepare for Pension Reform
- October 15th, 2012A Beginners Guide to Commercial Property Investment
- September 14th, 2012MLP Solicitors Bag New Salford Office at MediaCityUK
- July 6th, 2012Gatekeep: How to pitch to Rachel Chenery at Myers Lister Price (Wealth Manager online)
- July 5th, 2012MLP Solicitors advises on business sale
- June 21st, 2010Personal Injury - Negligence