Personal Injury Lawyers
We deal with compensation claims for all kinds of accident and injury
MLP Injury Lawyers is part of the Myers Lister Price Group and has its own dedicated website (www.mlpinjurylawyers.co.uk) to help you with your personal injury claim.
Suffering an injury in an accident which wasn’t your fault can have devastating effects, leading to loss of income and expensive rehabilitation to get you back to work.
MLP Injury Lawyers are specialist solicitors, not claims managers, offering the highest quality legal advice on a one-to-one basis.
Our main areas of expertise include injury claims arising from the following:
- Supermarket and Shop Accidents
- Bicycle and Motorcycle Accidents
- Accidents in the Work Place
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Dog and Animal Attacks
- Occupational Diseases
- Accidents Abroad
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Drunk, Uninsured and Hit & Run Drivers
- Serious Assaults
- Defective Products and Services
- Accidents involving Children
Our vast experience in dealing with injury claims includes the following injuries:
- Whiplash Claims
- Broken Bones and Dislocations
- Head Injuries
- Psychiatric and Psychological Injuries
- Serious Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Burn and Scald Injuries
We can also provide a wide range of services through our connections with other firms and organisations to include:
- Vehicle Recovery
- Vehicle Repairs
- Vehicle Hire
- Physiotherapy and other Treatment and Rehabilitation Services
Why Choose Us?
MLP Injury Lawyers Manchester understands the impact a personal injury can have on your everyday life. That’s why we treat your case individually, not as part of a claims conveyor belt offered by personal injury claims companies. We offer:
Your case is unique and your individual needs will be our first concern. From day one, you will be dealing with one of our expert injury lawyers on a one-to-one basis and they will be contactable in person, by telephone, by email or by fax.
Each of our injury lawyers has several years of experience in handling very complex and high value claims. Whatever the complexity, if we believe you have a good case, our expert injury lawyers will pursue your claim against the other party until settlement; keeping you up to date on all matters relating to the progress of your case and recovering the maximum amount of compensation to which you are entitled.
MLP Solicitors Manchester are members of Lawnet and are currently awaiting our ISO9001 accreditation. In addition, each of our personal injury lawyers is member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers enabling us to keep up to date with the ever changing world of civil litigation and also draw on the experiences and expertise of other firms and organisations.
We also have at our fingertips a network of professionals to include: medical experts, financial advisors, forensic accountants, barristers and QCs who have the additional specialist expertise you may need to achieve the very best outcome for your injury claim.
Call 0845 0738 445 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org now for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our expert personal injury lawyers at MLP Injury Lawyers, Manchester.
Latest Myers Lister Price Solicitors News
- May 22nd, 2013The Patent Box – a gift for all innovative companies.
- May 21st, 2013Intellectual Property Bill published
- May 16th, 2013Crowdsourcing – beware of the pitfalls.
- May 16th, 2013Did you know that you do not have to use your insurance company’s choice of solicitor to pursue a personal injury claim?
- May 13th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers has successfully recovered over £30,000 in injury compensation.
- May 10th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers has successfully recovered £21,000 in injury compensation…
- May 8th, 2013Great news for Cheshire!
- May 7th, 2013Great result for SEONext
- May 3rd, 2013Employee Shareholders will now become law – Royal Assent is expected today and BIS intends to implement this new, third, type of employment status in autumn 2013.
- May 3rd, 2013Employment Tribunal fees to be introduces later this year…
- May 2nd, 2013Developments on Employee-Owned Companies
- April 29th, 2013Could a franchise be your ideal fresh start?
- April 29th, 2013Are you being treated fairly?
- April 29th, 2013The latest on Employee Shareholder Status
- April 17th, 2013Will a new “employee shareholder” status be introduced?
- April 12th, 2013The Courts Arrive on YouTube
- April 9th, 2013The death of legal aid – there are alternatives.
- April 9th, 2013Not so happy bunny now…
- April 2nd, 2013April fool?
- March 25th, 2013But it’s my name too!
- March 21st, 20132,150 AstraZeneca Job Losses reported at Alderley Park, Cheshire
- March 20th, 2013Pension Pitfalls
- March 20th, 2013Have you been TUPE’d???
- March 15th, 2013Contact a dispute resolution solicitor before agreeing any settlement.
- March 13th, 2013Intellectual property solicitors settle legal dispute for the Fred Perry fashion label.
- March 13th, 2013Council Tax Rise To Hit Beneficiaries Of Estates
- March 12th, 2013Use a commercial solicitor to keep your business compliant.
- March 12th, 2013Cash is King and Europe agrees. The new law comes into effect on 16th March.
- March 11th, 2013TUPE, or not TUPE? That is the question…
- March 11th, 2013Commercial law advice from MLP Solicitors.
MLP Solicitors in the news
- November 1st, 2012MLP Rebrand in Manchester Law Society Messenger
- October 23rd, 2012MLP Solicitors launches MediaCity office
- October 22nd, 2012Digital brand blunders
- October 17th, 2012Legal firm launches North West Air Ambulance support fund
- October 16th, 2012How SMEs can Prepare for Pension Reform
- October 15th, 2012A Beginners Guide to Commercial Property Investment
- September 14th, 2012MLP Solicitors Bag New Salford Office at MediaCityUK
- July 6th, 2012Gatekeep: How to pitch to Rachel Chenery at Myers Lister Price (Wealth Manager online)
- July 5th, 2012MLP Solicitors advises on business sale
- June 21st, 2010Personal Injury - Negligence