We deal with compensation claims for all types of accident and injury
At Myers Lister Price we have a dedicated team, MLP Injury Lawyers, committed to getting you back into your usual routine as quickly as possible, in the event that you experience a personal injury.
Suffering an injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault can have devastating effects, leading to loss of income and expensive or delayed rehabilitation and other losses.
MLP Injury Lawyers are specialist solicitors, not claims managers, offering the highest quality legal advice and help to get you better and back to work, quickly.
We understand the impact a personal injury can have on your everyday life. That’s why we treat your case bespoke, not as part of a claims conveyor belt offered by many personal injury firms. We offer individual attention, legal expertise and direct you to the right support to get you better, quicker.
Our main areas of expertise include injury claims arising from the following:
- Supermarket and Shop Accidents
- Bike and Motorbike Accidents
- Accidents in the Work Place
- Road Traffic and Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog and Animal Attacks
- Occupational Diseases
- Accidents Abroad
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Uninsured and Hit & Run Drivers
- Serious Assaults
- Defective Products and Services
- Accidents involving Children
Our vast experience covers a range of personal injury claims. Click on any of the links below to find out more about how we will help you in any of these situations:
Visit our dedicated personal injury website to find out more. Alternatively, call us on 0845 0738 445 or email email@example.com for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our expert personal injury lawyers.
Latest MLP Solicitors News
- August 21st, 2014Considering selling or merging your PR or Digital Agency?
We act for a significant number of PR and Digital Agencies and from our experience of mergers and acquisitions over the years, I set out the top 6 questions you … Read more
- August 20th, 2014Financial claims are extinguished by decree absolute – Common Misconception
Here is the third in our series of common misconceptions around family law. This week we are tackling the issue of financial claims being extinguished by decree absolute. In a … Read more
- August 20th, 2014Dealing with grief when a loved one dies
“I’ve nothing against death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens….” Woody Allen. Grief is the natural process of reaction and adjustment to loss and change. … Read more
- August 19th, 2014Companies reveal gender pay gap
It’s time for MLP’s quick round up of the key talking points in employment law for the week ending 15 August 2014. Employment law news Just four companies reveal gender … Read more
- August 13th, 2014Steps to avoid bribery when client entertaining
6 Practical steps to help avoid liability under the Bribery Act 2010
1. Top level commitmentAll senior managers and directors must understand that they could be personally liable under … Read more
- August 12th, 2014Employment law update – TUPE and unfair dismissal
It’s time for MLP’s quick round up of the key talking points in employment law from last week and the hot topics included TUPE, unfair dismissal and harassment! Employment law … Read more
- August 12th, 20145 common misconceptions for not making a Will
When it comes to discussions around making a Will, there are many reasons that people give for not having done so already. Here, we correct some of the myths around … Read more
- August 11th, 2014Client entertaining or bribery?
The line between entertaining and bribery is not always obvious and can be very punitive. It is vital for businesses to understand the offences under the Bribery Act 2010 and … Read more
- August 11th, 20145 Common Misconceptions about family law – 2
Fathers have the same rights as mothers When a child is born, the mother automatically acquires “Parental Responsibility” for that child but the father may not. Parental responsibility covers all … Read more
- August 6th, 20145 Common Misconceptions about family law – 1
Over the next few weeks I’d like to share the five Common Misconceptions about family law. The first in our series is on the topic of… The Common Law Wife… Read more
- August 6th, 2014Dragon investment
I read in the paper that a couple of entrepreneurs have landed £50,000 in Dragon’s Den funding for their gourmet tea business. This funding from Kelly Hoppen was for a … Read more
- August 5th, 2014Employment law update – parental leave, tribunals and more
It’s time for MLP’s quick round up of the key talking points in employment law for the week ending 1 August 2014. Employment law news 70% of potentially successful Employment … Read more
- August 3rd, 2014UK estates will pay £530 million in ‘unnecessary’ Inheritance Tax in 2014
- August 3rd, 2014Lucien Freud’s son fails in challenge to £42 million secret trust
The distribution of Lucian Freud’s estate will remain a secret after one of his 14 children lost a High Court bid to challenge the validity of his Will this week.… Read more
- August 3rd, 2014Will claims triple as families choose DIY executors over solicitors
- July 31st, 2014Commission decision hits holiday pay sums for employers
As the big summer break gets underway, commission-based employees can expect fatter pay packets on their return following a European Court ruling that commission payments should be considered when calculating … Read more
- July 31st, 2014Lifetime gifts revoked due to undue influence
Ruling that gifts should be set aside The Court of Appeal has this month ruled that gifts worth £700,000 made by a mother to her daughter shortly before she died … Read more
- July 29th, 2014Shared Parental Leave Regulations and more in our Employment Law update
It’s time for MLP’s quick round up of the key talking points in employment law for the week ending 25 July 2014.
NewsDraft shared parental leave regulations laid before … Read more
- July 21st, 2014Does obesity qualify as a disability? Employment Law news round up…
It’s time for MLP’s quick round up of the key talking points in employment law for the week ending 18 July 2014. Employment law news:
Does obesity qualify as … Read more
- July 15th, 2014Employment law update July 2014
It’s time for MLP’s quick round up of the key talking points in employment law at the moment. It’s a bumper edition as we cover employment law news from … Read more
- July 10th, 2014The Law Society setup a joint venture company with Mastek UK LTD