Ongoing Need for Employment Law or HR Advice
MLP EmployNet is the complete solution for your business. The service offers Contracts of Employment and a Staff Handbook, protection from claims in the Employment Tribunal, advice on day-to-day HR issues and regular updates on employment matters all for a fixed fee. MLP EmployNet also offers great value and flexibility with payment. We have designed our three package below so that there is a package that suits your business, whether small, medium or large.
1. Package One: £50 per month (£600 p.a.) plus VAT and insurance
Who is this for? Start-up company (0-10 employees)
- Template Contract of Employment
- Template Staff Handbook
- HR advice helpline (maximum 10 minute enquiry)
- Quarterly updates on employment law
- Insurance to pay legal fees to defend an Employment Tribunal claim and pay compensation if necessary
2. Package Two: £50 per week (£2,600 p.a.) plus VAT and insurance
Who is this for? Small company (0-50 employees)
- Package One and ….
- 24 hours of employment law advice per year from an experienced solicitor to include:
- Employment law advice and support by email, phone and face-to-face for day to day issues
- Drafting bespoke Contract(s) of Employment and Staff Handbook
- Drafting of HR documents such as disciplinary and grievance documents
- Advice and support throughout HR issues
3. Package Three: Price on application – Dependant on wage roll and number of staff plus VAT and insurance.
e.g. £600 per month/£7,200 p.a. for 25+ employees
Who is this for? Small company (25+ employees). An alternative to an in-house HR function.
- Package One and …
- Unlimited employment law advice
Testimonials from happy clients:
“We signed up to MLP EmployNet Package 2 as our business has grown rapidly over the past 12 months and we needed support on employment issues. It’s great to have the ability to phone MLP Solicitors and speak to Tom directly on any employment matters that arise. The service gives us the resource and reassurance we need when dealing with anything from minor issues through to more complex legal matters.”
Graham Hughes – Managing Director
Safevent Systems Group
“MLP EmployNet is perfect for the needs of our business. I have confidence in the product, it’s cost effective and so far it has helped solve employment issues that have arisen in a quick and efficient manner. I can get on with running the business knowing that our employment issues are in safe hands.”
Eleanor Hill – Director
For more information contact our Employment Lawyers on 0845 0738 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Myers Lister Price Solicitors News
- May 24th, 2013Breach of Contract What’s it worth?
- May 24th, 2013Taking out a life insurance policy is a great way to protect your family’s future.
- May 22nd, 2013The Patent Box – a gift for all innovative companies.
- May 21st, 2013Intellectual Property Bill published
- May 16th, 2013Crowdsourcing – beware of the pitfalls.
- May 16th, 2013Did you know that you do not have to use your insurance company’s choice of solicitor to pursue a personal injury claim?
- May 13th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers has successfully recovered over £30,000 in injury compensation.
- May 10th, 2013MLP Injury Lawyers has successfully recovered £21,000 in injury compensation…
- May 8th, 2013Great news for Cheshire!
- May 7th, 2013Great result for SEONext
- May 3rd, 2013Employee Shareholders will now become law – Royal Assent is expected today and BIS intends to implement this new, third, type of employment status in autumn 2013.
- May 3rd, 2013Employment Tribunal fees to be introduces later this year…
- May 2nd, 2013Developments on Employee-Owned Companies
- April 29th, 2013Could a franchise be your ideal fresh start?
- April 29th, 2013Are you being treated fairly?
- April 29th, 2013The latest on Employee Shareholder Status
- April 17th, 2013Will a new “employee shareholder” status be introduced?
- April 12th, 2013The Courts Arrive on YouTube
- April 9th, 2013The death of legal aid – there are alternatives.
- April 9th, 2013Not so happy bunny now…
- April 2nd, 2013April fool?
- March 25th, 2013But it’s my name too!
- March 21st, 20132,150 AstraZeneca Job Losses reported at Alderley Park, Cheshire
- March 20th, 2013Pension Pitfalls
- March 20th, 2013Have you been TUPE’d???
- March 15th, 2013Contact a dispute resolution solicitor before agreeing any settlement.
- March 13th, 2013Intellectual property solicitors settle legal dispute for the Fred Perry fashion label.
- March 13th, 2013Council Tax Rise To Hit Beneficiaries Of Estates
- March 12th, 2013Use a commercial solicitor to keep your business compliant.
- March 12th, 2013Cash is King and Europe agrees. The new law comes into effect on 16th March.
MLP Solicitors in the news
- November 1st, 2012MLP Rebrand in Manchester Law Society Messenger
- October 23rd, 2012MLP Solicitors launches MediaCity office
- October 22nd, 2012Digital brand blunders
- October 17th, 2012Legal firm launches North West Air Ambulance support fund
- October 16th, 2012How SMEs can Prepare for Pension Reform
- October 15th, 2012A Beginners Guide to Commercial Property Investment
- September 14th, 2012MLP Solicitors Bag New Salford Office at MediaCityUK
- July 6th, 2012Gatekeep: How to pitch to Rachel Chenery at Myers Lister Price (Wealth Manager online)
- July 5th, 2012MLP Solicitors advises on business sale
- June 21st, 2010Personal Injury - Negligence